1. Frivolously grease a 6-inch-by-2½-inch cake ring with the butter and place on a tray on a sheet of parchment paper.
2. Break every of the biscuits into almond dimension items by hand and put aside.
3. In a big bowl, mix the butter and sugar till the combination begins to lighten.
4. Soften the Four ounces of the darkish chocolate and add to the butter combination, stirring always.
5. Add the egg and beat to mix.
6. Fold within the biscuit items till they’re all coated with the chocolate combination.
7. Spoon the combination into the ready cake ring. Attempt to fill the entire gaps on the underside of the ring as a result of this would be the prime when it’s un-molded.
8. Chill the cake within the fridge for at the least Three hours.
9. Take away the cake from the fridge and let it stand.