Escape From Tarkov’s new June 29 replace, formally known as patch 0.12.6.2 by developer Battlestate Video games, is dwell. The replace provides two quests that contain a brand new growth to the Reserve map, together with a handful of bug fixes and technical enhancements.
The brand new quests can be found by Prapor after degree 10, titled The Bunker – Half 1 and The Bunker – Half 2. Each are set within the underground bunker beneath Reserve, which has been expanded with beforehand sealed doorways now open, offering new entrances to the bunker and linking up a number of present routes and places. Scav Raiders now spawn within the bunker and a brand new extraction level known as D-2 has been added, which requires gamers to revive energy in one other a part of the bunker earlier than it may be accessed.
Under you may discover the necessities for each bunker quests and the rewards, plus full patch notes for the replace, detailing a number of the aforementioned bug fixes.
Prapor Quest – The Bunker – Half 1
- Discover underground bunker
- Find management room within the underground bunker
- Survive and extract
- +0.08 rep (Prapor)
- AK-74N 5.45×39 assault rifle
- 5.45×39 mm BT (120)
- 20,000 Roubles
- +6,000 EXP
Prapor Quest – The Bunker – Half 2
- Find the airtight door resulting in hospital (white bishop)
- Find considered one of two airtight doorways resulting in academy constructing (black bishop)
- Find considered one of two airtight doorways resulting in barracks №1 (black pawn)
- Find considered one of two airtight doorways resulting in barracks…